Awww, so sweet! I love that she made a banana out of nerds. I went through a phase where I'd smash skittles and mold them into shapes. Now that I think about it... I made a banana.
I was talking to my husband about digging out my old friends from my mom's house. he wasn't too excited about the idea, but I cant wait to pull out my babies and show them to Olivia! Your babies are so stinkin' cute! I love the outfit!
Keep them coming, JUST BECAUSE your blog rocks. Ok, so I'm jealous :-) Loved all these photos!!! Hey, Jacob loves pink stuff, so Eli can love beads too.
Yes, and just because your kids are so darn cute!!!! You always have the BEST pics of your kids!!
One of my 2-yr old twins is into dressing himself these days. I wish I had taken a picture before he stripped down naked...it was pretty funny what he had worn all day long (out in public, I might add)
Loved the pictures! I peeked around a bit, you have a lovely family. I remember when the kids were little and made patterns with their toys (or candy)! I miss that!
I gave my daughter a box of those Valentine’s candy hearts to eat and every time she crunches down on one it is like a spear going through my head. Next time, remember to go for the softer ones. I hate noise. Hate it. Like Jeckyll and Hyde hate it. I hate crunching, chewing, snapping, typing, clicking, clacking, humming, popping, sucking, clipping, clicking, tapping. I have an intense fear of being stuck in an elevator with a bunch of people snapping gum. Or eating popcorn. Or typing on keyboards. Or clipping nails. Oh, the torture! I was thrilled when I saw an article in Time Magazine recently that indicated I was not alone. But it also indicated that perhaps the best way to conquer the phobia is to face it head on – by being exposed to those noises you hate the most until you mentally figure out that it’s just noise, accept it, and move on. I do feel part of my problem is mental, because, with the exception of those candy ...
Comments
I love that she made a banana out of nerds. I went through a phase where I'd smash skittles and mold them into shapes.
Now that I think about it... I made a banana.
Your so awesome.
Stopped by from SITS.
I see a little fashionista to be :)
Cannot get enough of that little red head boy either...just because.
:)
One of my 2-yr old twins is into dressing himself these days. I wish I had taken a picture before he stripped down naked...it was pretty funny what he had worn all day long (out in public, I might add)
~ Nan
Stopping by from SITS!
These kids are growing so quickly, I can't believe it. You know, it is cool to watch other peoples kids grow through their blogs.
I always wanted a Cabbage Patch Doll.