noise
I gave my daughter a box of those Valentine’s candy hearts to eat and every time she crunches down on one it is like a spear going through my head. Next time, remember to go for the softer ones. I hate noise. Hate it. Like Jeckyll and Hyde hate it. I hate crunching, chewing, snapping, typing, clicking, clacking, humming, popping, sucking, clipping, clicking, tapping. I have an intense fear of being stuck in an elevator with a bunch of people snapping gum. Or eating popcorn. Or typing on keyboards. Or clipping nails. Oh, the torture! I was thrilled when I saw an article in Time Magazine recently that indicated I was not alone. But it also indicated that perhaps the best way to conquer the phobia is to face it head on – by being exposed to those noises you hate the most until you mentally figure out that it’s just noise, accept it, and move on. I do feel part of my problem is mental, because, with the exception of those candy ...
Comments
Totally reminds me of the Olivia Newton-John video!!!
She's totally rockin the headband!
PS: I have a giveaway on my blog, if you like to check it. Is a great gift for Christmas.
She's so precious!
Thanks for the support on the cell phone issue too.
Hugs!
http://www.homespunheartscandles.blogspot.com
Congrats!!! And thank you for making me smile when I visit your blog.
Am about to tag you with a Meme if you are interested in playing along.
Hubby looks good holding that little one...are you ready for baby number 3?
Hoping you are well!!!
Work From Home India