Jacob really was the exact same way. And look how he ate at your house the last time! Eventually, he will get hungry :) Or, you could ask him to show mommy how the piggies eat!
Lol! Now that is a picky eater! Good luck with getting him to eat. Though I love that he has his proprieties. Snack time just sounds much more fun than lunch.
Oh my gosh.. I have that same problem.. We have lunch fixed and ready to go because she is so hungry. Then it is ready oh no I do not want it.. Okay well if you do not eat it no snacks.. Eats a little says, "I am done" then we put it away.. next words "I want a snack" you still have this.. Oh children..
I can't imagine it happening with my Grands (or even my kids when they were small!) It would have been a one minute time elapse and they would have been begging for more!
LOL too funny! Those boys! HA! P.S. I'm back now and have a new post ready for tomorrow so be sure and stop by to say hello if you get a chance! Big hugs! :)
I gave my daughter a box of those Valentine’s candy hearts to eat and every time she crunches down on one it is like a spear going through my head. Next time, remember to go for the softer ones. I hate noise. Hate it. Like Jeckyll and Hyde hate it. I hate crunching, chewing, snapping, typing, clicking, clacking, humming, popping, sucking, clipping, clicking, tapping. I have an intense fear of being stuck in an elevator with a bunch of people snapping gum. Or eating popcorn. Or typing on keyboards. Or clipping nails. Oh, the torture! I was thrilled when I saw an article in Time Magazine recently that indicated I was not alone. But it also indicated that perhaps the best way to conquer the phobia is to face it head on – by being exposed to those noises you hate the most until you mentally figure out that it’s just noise, accept it, and move on. I do feel part of my problem is mental, because, with the exception of those candy ...
Comments
Happens here too!
Kids....
Thanks for you kind thought..
Hope you are having a wonderful week..
My girlfriend put her 2-year old on a gluten free diet w/o drs approval/ testing.
I can't believe all he really wanted was the juice.
Yes, I can I have nephews like this.
I can't imagine it happening with my Grands (or even my kids when they were small!) It would have been a one minute time elapse and they would have been begging for more!
My daughter Emma is EXACTLY the same.