Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost 100%

I had a pretty good start to my week.  Back to the routine, getting up early, working out, catching up on blogs, etc.

Everything was derailed around 3:30 on Tuesday when I came down with the dreaded stomach bug my son had over the weekend.


And again, I have found myself reminded of 2 things:


1)  I do not like being sick.
2) If your daughter says she feels sick to her stomach, GET HER TO THE BATHROOM.


For, 2 hours after mom started feeling nauseated, darling daughter Hannah started complaining of the same symptoms.  Thinking she was "copying" me I kind of just ignored her and had put her in the car with dad and Eli to head out for some dinner which I was in no mood to be around. 


2 minutes later we are cleaning the car.


Again.


For Eli did the same thing on Friday.


My car doesn't smell so fresh right now.


But, thankfully we are feeling about 100% today.  Let the "catching up" begin!

I also wanted to say a giant "THANK YOU" to all of you that voted for me in the photo contest at Communal Global, and a special thank you to Queen Jeannie for even blogging about it!! 


TCBOTB

Voting is STILL open today and tomorrow and you can vote daily - so feel free to head over here and vote for #7 if you wish!

Have a wonderful day.

Comments?  OFF.  Perhaps use the extra time, to, I don't know... vote???  :)

post signature