1) The birthday boy (or girl) is always photo ready:
(probably would have helped if I brushed his hair)
2) The siblings never help open
all most of the gifts:
3) Said sibling(s) do not get jealous over gift of tool belt set and say it was what they always wanted.:
4) Said sibling(s) never throw tantrums on their other sibling(s) special day:
5) It is JUST NOT POSSIBLE to let your child burn his nose on a birthday candle:
No parent would possibly let that happen.
Happy Birthday Elliot (Eli). Can hardly believe you’re two now! And thanks for being over your stomach flu so you could have your cake.
And eat it too. :)
“I think I can do it if I just get a little closer…”