Friday, January 25, 2013

10 things I thought I’d never say………..and then I grew up.

1. “There’s no way I can stay awake for a show that starts at 10!”

2. “These brussels sprouts are delicious!”

3.  “I really like the bouquet on this wine.”

4. “Do you know how many trans fats that has????”

5.  “Coffee.  Lots of coffee”. 

6. “I’m functioning on 4 hours of sleep!”

7.  “Wow, those college kids sure look young!”

8.  “Is that Paleo?  Is that Vegan?  Is that Vegetarian?  Is that low carb?  Is that dairy free?….etc.”

9. “Too. Much. Wine.”

10. “I feel so much better when I work out.”

post signature

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

LOL! Look what has become of us.

Brian Miller said...

umm ewww on the brussel sprouts...i have not grown up that much yet...lol

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yep, you're official now! *wink*

Connie said...

I can relate to number 9.

Bliss said...

Number 8 totally cracks me up.