Gotta support my fellow Pacific Northwest bloggers, so here goes….
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Teacher Mandy at my daughter’s preschool.
2. Where was your first kiss?
Don’t exactly remember, but it was outside and I was 15 I think. Yeah, that memorable.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property:
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
This one time, at band camp….
6. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
7. What really turns you off?
Bad table manners.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Tall non-fat vanilla latte.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Not sure, but being mean to my sister when we were kids ranks pretty high on the list.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I have weird thumbs. I think brachydactyly is the appropriate term.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, when I had red hair and Spider Man was out I got a lot of comments that I looked like Kristin Dunst.
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
I would not say no to “Teen Witch” or “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”.
14. Did you have braces?
4 years and a headgear….
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
More than I used to be. I’m 6 feet tall.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
My husband has done many romantic things, but one year when we were “courting” as he puts it he snuck to my work on Valentine’s Day and decorated my car and put some gifts and a card inside and even had “Happy Valentine’s Day” by Outkast playing in the cd player when I started the car.
17. When do you know it's love?
You just know.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
I can understand fairly basic spanish. Very basic.
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon?
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
No. But I have done the big party SUV in Vegas, which is almost like being in a limo.
21. What's something that really annoys you?
I fear I am one of the most easily annoyed people on the planet and that annoys ME plenty! I hate extraneous, repetitive, loud noises!!
22. What's something you really like?
Peppermint Jo-Jo’s (cookies) that come out at Trader Joes during the holiday season.
23. Can you dance?
Does the macarena count?
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, but I should have been when I broke my hip, but I was too embarrassed to actually have an ambulance come get me so my sister and brother in law drove me.
25. Tag 5 people!
Even if I didn’t tag you I’d love to read your answers if you want to play too!