Tuesday, May 11, 2010

three more a’s to some Q’s

I realized that I inadvertently left Annie from Santiago Twin Girls off my last Q&A post, so sorry Annie! 

Annie asked:

What is your beauty routine?

AM: I usually workout first thing in the morning, then brush teeth, shower, moisturize (SPF protection is a must), put on make up, and dry/flat iron my hair.  The only time I don’t do my hair or put on make up is if I am sick.  I even do it if I have no idea if I am going anywhere that day.  It just makes me feel better, although when the afternoon rolls around I am more than ready to take it all off if I am in for the rest of the day. 

PM:  Floss, brush teeth, wash face, apply night eye and facial creams, brush hair, put in night guard (yes, I am a teeth grinder).  I usually do this when we are getting the kids ready for bed because I never want to do it all when it’s my actual bedtime!   Except I don’t put the night guard in until bedtime cuth I thalk funny wif it in. 

Are you afraid of something?

I am afraid of just about everything, unfortunately.  Never, ever hide in my closet!

How do you describe yourself?

Tall, blonde, and not so model thin.  Most of the time I am very happy with how I look and feel.  :)

post signature

16 comments:

Brian Miller said...

good to feel good about how you look and feel...

boo!

smiles.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I am absolutely floored that people asked you all these questions! It's great getting to know you through your answers.

Anti-Supermom said...

My husband use to see the mouth guard in and know that umm, *nothing* was happening that evening ;)

Good Q and A's~

Connie said...

I need to do my hair and make up every day.

I'm scared of everything too. Especially mice.

The Blonde Duck said...

What kind of workouts do you do?

Christa @ Little Us said...

I want to start making sure I do that {getting up and getting ready for the day even if I don't have anything planned}!

And I'm scared of pretty much everything too!

Anonymous said...

I really need to start a bedtime routine. Normally its take a bath then crash!

Liz Mays said...

It really does make a difference in how you feel if you fix your hair and makeup even when at home!

Annie said...

I need a beauty routine,ha. Thanks for sharing your routine.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Teri, I am so glad to hear you are scared of everything too. So glad.

James (SeattleDad) said...

Great that you work out in the morning. I read your tweets about it and am jealous of how good that must make you feel.

wife.mom.nurse said...

I like how you sound with your lithp. You crack me up.

I am impressed that you get your make-up on everyday...just realized that I had none on in the meeting I went to on Monday...my bad.

:)

Mike said...

I'd take time and fix my hair, but some lovely lady had me get rid of most of it!!!! haha!

HeatherOz said...

I am afraid of EVERYTHING too! It is helpful if you have a fearless child though! I have been able to instill a bit of fear in my fearless Bailey!

The Blonde Duck said...

Thanks for answering my question!

Crystal Escobar said...

I am the same way about getting ready every day. I put make up on every day, not a lot, mascara, and some packed powder are the two things I ALWAYS use :) Don't do my hair every day though. I usually wear it up all week, and then I do it really cute for date night, and sometimes for church :)