Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another one writes the post...

Thanks for all your comments on my post yesterday.  I hope I didn't offend anyone - I really do enjoy blog reading and I LOVE getting new followers - I just want it to be for the right reasons and not because of any perceived notion on my part that I "need" followers.  I do this for fun, not for sport.

Anyways, I am guest posting at A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy today so I would of course appreciate it if you hopped over there for a visit.  I think I put a ton of pictures in my post, although many of you have seen some of them before, but this time with a slightly different spin.

I started visiting A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy solely because of the avatar (a picture of Lucille Ball) and of course the blog name.

The first year Nickelodeon started airing I Love Lucy reruns I was maybe 19 or 20.  I was probably younger.  I don't remember.  Anyways, I spent most of the summer watching and or taping (VHS!) the entire series.  I loved the show and my all time favorite episode is the "Vitameatavegamin" one.

And so if I stumble across a blog mentioned Lucy I am likely going to stop by for a visit.  Or a follow.  Or a guest post.

Check it out and have a great weekend!

post signature