Monday, September 27, 2010

hi.

105_edited-1

Hi.  We’re Hannah and Eli.

106_edited-1

This past weekend our daddy drove us to Eastern Washington.

All by himself! 

Mommy stayed home.  Daddy said something about mommy needing a break, but whatever….we let her take breaks all the time! 

We got to drive to Spokane which is like a LONG WAYS AWAY (6 hr drive). 

Our mommy let us bring lots of movies, but we just watched the same one over and over again. 

Friday night daddy drove us to Ellensburg to spend the night, and then on Saturday we got to go SWIMMING in the hotel pool.

Are we lucky or what?

THEN we drove the rest of the way to Spokane.  You see, our cousin Jackson was having his FIRST birthday and we thought we would go and party with him!

But first a pit stop.

No Eastern Washington road trip with daddy is complete without a stop at a winery!

image

After we got to our Cousin Jackson and Carter’s house, we got to play until it was time to celebrate!!

122

Isn’t he cute?

145_edited-1

He got some really cool presents!  Like, we always wanted one of these!!

134

Eli got a little upset after the Cougars lost to USC, but I told him not to worry too much – they lose a lot these days.  But daddy says they try real hard!

139_edited-1

I don’t know what this Geo Trax stuff is but it’s TOTALLY going on our Christmas list!

115

Here we are hanging out with Carter a little before our 6 hour drive home! 

148

Mommy looked so refreshed when we got home!  If you want to know what she was up to, click here.

Hannah and Eli

11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. looks like they had a fun trip...watched the same movie over and over again...i believe it...lol.

Cassie said...

I'm glad they had a good trip! Did Daddy do okay?

Connie said...

Looks like you had fun!

I know exactly why your Daddy had to stop for wine.

Laura Marchant said...

How fun!

Three Js said...

Loved this from the point of view of the kids. And how did Daddy do? How tired was he? I have never had 2 nights with the boys gone. I think the quiet would get to me, but I agree--music, loud, and lots of it!

Christa @ Little Us said...

It looks like they had a great time with Dad and they made it home in one piece! SCORE!

I just hopped over to your other blog! I didn't know you were on twitter!!! Say hi! @LittleBGCG

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time with your Dad and your cousins. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Jenny said...

Wow. What a guy! They ahd a great time and I'm gonna go find out what you were up to! I suspect you were just finding time to exhale without being asked "why, why, why are you breathing like that Mommy?"

HeatherOz said...

What a fun trip and nice break for Mommy!

Bliss said...

What great little travelers :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like everyone had a great time. I wish my husband would take my kids on a trip. Haha!