Saturday, August 22, 2009

He kids, he kids!

We got my MIL a digital picture frame for her birthday.

My hubby naturally had a shot of his own he wanted to make sure we included:

IMG_5943

And no, dear sister-in-law, it will never end. ;-)

Of course this is the guy who once convinced his sister that it was poisonous to eat dry cake mix and nearly had her on the phone with 911, so I guess by now she expects this kind of treatment.

Happy Birthday, Grammy!

PS: It may not have been cake mix, but it was some other sort of unprepared food item like that. You get the idea.

post signature

13 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Ha that is funny! Sounds like my hubby!

Liz Mays said...

I love that kind of sibling relationship! Too funny! :)

Anonymous said...

haha how funny!

Three Js said...

I know from experience that he is a pretty good trickster! :-)

Jennifer said...

LOL! Those two sound like they might have given their mom a headache or two! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lol! Sibling rivalry never ends does it?

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Thank you for the wonderful idea! Now, I've got a poster to make!

Daddy M said...

It was actually dried macaroni noodles from a box of mac & cheese.

Alicia W. said...

This is hilarious! My hubs has the same funny relationship with his big sister.

Dee said...

That is SOOO funny!! I think I'm going to have to go with that idea.

I had my brother convinced that I got him from the brother farm and we had a 10 year lease on him and if he wasn't good I was going to take him back and get a new one when he turned 10. He was terrified up until the day after his bday. There is a 6 year gap b/w us and 12 year gap b/w my sister and I.

Queenie Jeannie said...

That is just so awesome!!! I LOVE your hubby's sense of humor! And a digital photo frame is an incredible present!!!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

LOL!

I love that they have so much fun cramming each other. Ha!

Megan said...

That's hilarious! Haha!