We have had a pretty busy week around this house.
We’ve been happy.
And not so happy.
We’ve been teaching Eli the importance of avoiding outlets.
We’ve met Mr. Hannah. Who looks a lot like Hannah, but talks with a deeper voice.
We’ve been coy.
We’ve done ballet.
On one particularly imaginative day:
- Our house was a tree house.
- We got stuck in the jungle and the firemen had to come rescue us.
- Our kitchen was a swimming pool and Hannah splashed and splashed.
- We had a visit from the Little Mermaid and Hannah invited her to stay for dinner.
- Hannah caught fish and put them on our plates for dinner.
- We watched Hannah perform several shows. One of which was a “jumping” show.
I am in awe of the imagination of a small child. Mommy doesn’t always want to “play” along, but I do my best.
I wonder what we are going to come up with next week.