Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

For my first entry in Not Me! Monday, I really had to come up with a few whoppers. Because, you see, I am pretty much perfect. So actually, these transgressions? Yep, NOT ME!

For starters, I did not attempt to cut my son's hair several times last week to get the long hair out of his eyes. If my baby is awake he is MOVING and it is impossible to cut his hair, so nope, not me. Those jagged lines - just a weird growth of baby hair.


And while we are on the subject of my son, I most certainly did not leave him on the living room carpet while I vacuumed the rest of the rug in a circle around him. And I definitely did not come close to running over his hand with the vacuum. And I did not leave the small circle where he was sitting untouched, because as I said before I am impeccably clean, and really I didn't need to vacuum in the first place.

I did not bribe my daughter with treats to get her to cooperate. Nope, Not Me! We only eat health food around here. I know because I recently threw out all the junk food. And it was definately NOT ME who resorted to eating a few cookie sprinkle toppings because I needed a sugar fix because someone threw out all the junk food. Nope. Not me. Which reminds me that I also did not eat most of my husband's box of licorice before he could get his hands on it. Must have been the cat.

Now that I am attempting to get back in shape, I can assure you I am NOT watching shows like "The Girls Next Door" and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" while on the elliptical trainer. Nope, not me. I only watch shows that help me learn or grow as a person. I would never watch reality shows like those.




What did you not do last week?

9 comments:

Stacy said...

ha! this is fun, Teri! :)

i'll have to think about what i did NOT do....

~stacy

Megan said...

Hahaha!! Love that you did NOT eat cookie sprinkles!heheehee

I definitely would never watch those shows either. ;0)

Anonymous said...

I did not watch: The Bachelor, A real chance at love, Rock and Roll tour bus, Momma's boys, Nip tuck, flight of the concords, Big Love, Desperate housewives, Greys anatomy, Private practice, Intervention and a few episodes of Dr. Phil. I did not get 5 hours of sleep last night so I could catch up on the DVR. I did not just eat a small bowl of pumpkin pie ice cream,I did not pop off one of the brackets on my braces last night trying to eat a half popped kernel of popcorn. I did not lie to my orthodontist and tell him I have no idea how it happened. It's been a long week and I didn't do a lot of things.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought it was so funny that you would have to bribe your kid to get her to cooperate

Anonymous said...

Don't sell yourself short now, missy. I watch those shows too and I think there is real value there, REAL value.

LOL to the vacuuming everywhere but in the circle whereupon sits the baby with the oddly growing bangs. ;)

Jeni said...

OMG, Teri! I loved your latest blog! That was great!

Dee said...

I did NOT bribe my child with Chocolate Ice Cream to get him to take his Christmas Pictures! (if you look REAL close you can see some on his mouth) Bribing WORKS! :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I would not watch either of those shows!!

I love the hair cut. And I love the red hair. What a little doll he is!!

Clickin Mama J said...

I do not vacumn around my child either. :-)