My husband is out this evening
losing money playing poker with some relatives, and I realized it is time for my 50th post! So, I thought, why not write about 50 things you may not know about me.
Doesn’t that sound endlessly long?
How about I try for 5?
1) I was born in Honolulu. At this hospital.
2) I am very tall. Just shy of 6 feet. And yes, I played basketball. Or I should say, I TRIED to play basketball.
3) I got married in Las Vegas at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. 2003.
4) My husband is my best friend and just a fantastic father and partner.
And 2 out of 3 are happy, but it was cute so I had to roll with it.
5) My step-daughter is 13 and lives in San Diego. Which is so much closer than where she used to live (North Carolina). She is currently wondering how I am liking the Twilight books. And I think I’ll be in trouble if I don’t! :-)
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!