Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Cathy at The Semi-Happy Homemaker tagged me to answer this Q & A. Here are my answers!

Rules: Post the list on your profile replacing my answers with yours. Tag 25 people to do the same. Don't forget to Tag me back.If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is the same as my mom's and I did the same for my daughter.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Too messy. I write too fast.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Hannah - 3, Eli- 9 months, and my stepdaughter Macy is 13.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yep.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, thanks to the great tonsillectomy of 1986(ish).

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Plain Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? My shoes rarely have laces, but if they do, then not likely.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookie Dough

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their height

14. RED OR PINK? Red

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I can't block out things that annoy me at all.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss lots of people.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? If they want to.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark jeans, bare feet

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of the fridge and the baby monitor.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Definitely "Awesome". Have you checked out their color names? They have some pretty fun ones.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean babies.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother-in-law.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? Yep!

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football.

25. HAIR COLOR? Ever changing...right now dark blond.

26. EYE COLOR? Blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I had corrective surgery about 10 years ago.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? I love cake and ice cream. Or ice-cream cake.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Forgetting Sarah Marshall

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? gray

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? See #28

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Twilight

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nada. Do not have one.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? See #30.

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? My children laughing. Silence.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Sydney, Australia

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am pretty good at picking stuff up with my feet, if that counts.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Honolulu, Hawaii.

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who wants to respond.

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We were introduced via one of my former co-workers who thought we should meet. We met at my friend's Christmas Party. December 2000.

Tag - you're it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you have this meme on your site too. I'm actually glad it's all over the place. It's fun to learn about everyone! That corrective eye surgery always scared me. I was afraid I'd be the one they'd screw up.

Plus I knew eventually I'd have to get glasses anyhow... to read when the time comes. I've seen how people hold things away from their face to read them.

I need to rent that Forgetting Sarah Marshall movie.

Roxy said...

wow...I did read all of it but don't think I'll follow suit and answer them all...intersting facts to know...Honolulu...are you a military kiddo?
Are you liking Twilight? It seems everyone has been talking about that book/movie..and I hadn't even really looked into it. Hope all is well...get on that machine in the am!

Cathy said...

It was great fun to learn more about you! I especially loved your choice of crayon...did not know that there was one called "awesome"...that so would have been mine!