Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy, busy

Is exactly how I am going to describe the upcoming weekend.  This is what I have going on:

1) Company Christmas party for my husband (I plan the event)

2) Christmas show for my daughter (a little donkey), including a full dress rehearsal the day of.

3) Family Christmas dinner for about 15 (at my house, I am cooking). 

Think I’m stressing at all?? 

Actually, I have most of it figured out and am feeling really good at this point. 

But a few good luck wishes won’t hurt either. :)

--------------

My daughter had a demonstration at her preschool earlier this week. 

She went first.

IMG_9617_edited-1

See her there – she is really shy one.

IMG_9628 IMG_9621 IMG_9632

Shy?

IMG_9623_edited-1

I’ll let you be the judge.

IMG_9629_edited-1

Thanks to those of you who read and commented on my guest post earlier in the week – I really appreciate it!!

Oh – and MckMama over at My Charming Kids is holding a giveaway for  Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2. 

image

So be sure you do not go visit and enter on or before Sunday because I want to win!!!

post signature

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Good luck with all your holiday festivities!

Unknown said...

yikes, that IS stressful!

Lee said...

Good luck with all of your plans! You really are super mom.
I would burn out after the christmas party!

Annie said...

Haha, I agree she is very shy. She enjoyed the whole program, so cute.

Good luck with all your events during the weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Roxy said...

best wishes this week end...my advice have a glass of WINE BEFORE everyone arrives!!!
GREAT posts over the last few days...been MIA on the computer...hope to stay in touch over the next week! HUGS!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Good Luck....good luck.....good luck....and remember, wine is your friend.

Anonymous said...

You are busy, busy! Your daughter is too much - she did a lovely job. Have a wonderful holiday!

Mike said...

Oh yea, she is timid as a mouse. I hope that you can get her to let you take her picture! lol

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cutie pie!! Your daughter is about as "shy" as mine, lol!!

I will NOT enter because I wouldn't have a clue how to use it! I got your lovely Christmas card - love it!! Thank you so much!

The Rambler said...

Shy? No! :)

Loved seeing her 'do' her demonstration.

You musta been proud.

And good luck with your dinner and company party your planning. I'm sure you will do stellar!!

James (SeattleDad) said...

Hope it all turns out.

Shy? She looks like a 'Supa Stah!?

wife.mom.nurse said...

So, we ARE in the same busy boat!!!

But it sounds like a lot of fun :)

What a cute little tumbler :)

Merry Christmas

~Julie

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything! I know you will have loads of fun.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Sounds like a job for super mom! Good luck!

Kailani said...

She's adorable and definitely NOT shy! LOL!

Kailani
An Island Life

Unknown said...

I love her leggings! I am so jealous that you have a little girl. Especially one that is SO shy : ) Wink. Wink.

I hope you win the lightroom! You are the super est : )

yonca said...

Good luck! She is so cute! Have a wonderful holiday!

Helene said...

Wow, you are gonna be one busy mama this week! I'm sure everything will go off without a hitch! Love the pictures, as always!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yep, love these weeks! GOOD LUCK!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Good luck! I'm tired just reading about it!

Megan said...

Yes, you are certainly busy busy!! Good luck with everything!!

Hannah is too funny! I can definitely see how people would think she was shy. ;0P

Anonymous said...

Aw, very cute! Trust me your daughter will someday be showing all these pictures and videos to her friends! My group of friends constantly watch our family's hilarious home videos (but my family is somewhat insane at times so they're entertaining on their own). :)