Valerie at It’s a Wonderful Life tagged me to play along, so here are my lists of “8 Things”!
8 things I'm looking forward to..
1. Warm weather
2. Seeing my son take his first steps
3. My step-daughter coming to stay this summer
4. Dinner. I’m hungry!
5. Seeing some of my friends soon
6. The season finale of Lost
7. The new Star Trek movie (don’t laugh!)
8. A clean house (someday……)
8 things I did yesterday (in random order)...
1. Gave my kids a bath
2. Went to the park
3. Made dinner
5. Watched Heroes
6. Finished the Twilight series book “Eclipse”. It was so-so.
7. Played pretend with my daughter
8. Tucked my kids in for the night
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Keep my house free of dust
2. Go back to Hawaii!
3. Be more organized
4. Eat whatever I want without worrying about calories!!
5. Go on a trip with my husband – just the two of us. A girl can dream! :-)
6. Stop worrying so much
7. Be invisible
8. Keep my house clean and tidy. But alas, that actually involves cleaning and tidying, something I don’t do nearly often enough!
8 shows I watch...
2. The Office
3. Ugly Betty
5. 30 Rock
6. Rescue Me
7. My Life On the D List
8. House Hunters
8 people I tag....
Nobody! Feel free to play along if you like!!