Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hawaii: day Three (and my 100th post!!)

IMG_2620_edited-1

The day started with smiles and another trip to the beach.

IMG_2633_edited-1

But before too long….

IMG_2667_edited-1

The kids were worn out….

IMG_2685_edited-1

And almost asleep (and it was only 10 am!). 

IMG_2694_edited-1

Hannah revived herself and joined her brother in the sand (but you can see my nephew in the corner of the picture still napping).

IMG_2699_edited-1

IMG_2705_edited-1

Then we got cleaned up…..

IMG_2708

and went here for lunch…..

IMG_2716

And then we went to Kona.  We must have had one extremely cranky toddler a fabulous time because I just didn’t have energy time to get out the camera. 

We left early got back in time to have a drink play at the pool.  We had snacks in our room for dinner because of our late lunch. 

On the docket for tomorrow?  A massage, family photo shoot, and Luau! 

post signature

14 comments:

Three Js said...

It's been so much fun re-living the trip day by day!

Stacy said...

I love Eli's shirt.
I want one for myself. :)

The Blonde Duck said...

It sounds like you're having a blast!

Daddy M said...

Congrats on your 100th Post. You do such a good job. Love Ya

Mickey

Roxy said...

YEAH 100th post...you rock.
Looks like a fun filled day...can't imagine a toddler and almost 1 year old on the beach/pool. That would make we want/need several drinks.

Anonymous said...

I am loving this trip! Congrats on 100 posts too!

Cathy said...

Awesome! And, congratulations on your 100th post! I don't know if I have made it to 100 yet, or if I let it slip by without noticing. Oh well.

Dee said...

Congrats on 100 posts!! And I hear ya on those cranky toddlers! :) Wish I could have a drink right about now.......

Anonymous said...

That boy is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you read Nanny Goat's blog but thought of you when i read this post:
http://www.nannygoatsinpanties.com/2009/04/hawaii-they-dont-want-you-to-know-about.html

wife.mom.nurse said...

Happy 100th. Yeah!!!

Amy said...

Oh man! I wanna vacation!!! lol

Such a cute pic of Eli all spiffed up. :P

Cathy said...

Wow! what amazing pictures and what a fun trip!! I've been asking, or begging I should say, my hubby if we can go to Hawaii some day!!

What a cute family you have:)

Megan said...

Congrats on 100 posts!! =D

LOVE Eli's shirt. heehee

I'm totally living vicariously through you!