- Great pictures!!
- Love it!!
- Too funny!!
Every day I read and comment on a lot of blogs. I like to think I can come up with creative, witty responses. And sometimes I do. But often my comments consist of and/or include one – or more – of the above.
With LOTS of exclamation points!!!
After all, I AM trying to convey my excitement and/or interest in your post.
Sometimes I want to challenge myself. “No “cutes” today!”. But it hasn’t happened yet.
Because truly, many pictures I see out there are just too darn cute.
But I have my trusty thesaurus nearby so don’t be surprised if I suddenly start spouting phrases like:
- “Why, that is simply delightful!”
- “What a charming post!”
- “How quaint!"
- “That is one awe-inspiring story!”
- “Your images are breathtaking!”
- “Wow, your words were just spine-tingling!”
- “Your pictures are dynamite!”
- “Your blog post was insightful and not at all loquacious!”
- “I’m simply flabbergasted by your mesmerizing story!”
You get the idea.
I’ve got a thesaurus at hand and thousands of new words to try out.
But don’t be surprised if I stick to “cute”.
And as always, plenty of !!!!!!!!