Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo Tag

Amy tagged me for a game of photo tag.

The rules are, find your 6th folder in your picture archives and post the 6th picture in that folder. 

I only had 3 pictures in my 6th folder, so I am using the 6th picture from my 7th folder. 

Confused, yet?

Here you go, and get ready because it’s a beauty:

 

I told you it was a beauty.  It’s a picture taken shortly after we moved into our first home, September 2003.  A lovely photo of our garage and all our junk stuff!

I soooo debated finding another picture.  But that is not in the spirit of photo tag.!

And now I have to tag 6 of you to play along if you like, so here you go:

  1. The Walters Family
  2. With Great Joy
  3. A Nut In A Nutshell
  4. Motivating Mommies
  5. Infertile Myrtle
  6. Country Mouse, City Mouse

5 comments:

Three Js said...

Thanks for tagging me! That was fun. It's more fun to ignore the instinct that wants you to post the *better* picture!

Roxy said...

Ok ok...let's see if I can do this.
Check it out later.

Anonymous said...

Your garage is beautiful compared to mine! Look at that cute little rocker!

My 6th folder was a long time ago and no doubt something completely stupid. I'll likely have this post up tonight. Thanks for the tag!

The Blonde Duck said...

Don't you hate it when the tagged photo is one you'd rather not show? I think we can all relate to yours, though!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to alter this a little bit. My 6th folder has 4 pictures in it. Hmmmm....I'll figure out some kind of deviation.